Traveling Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I pray wisdom and traveling safety for my family. Guard our hearts & souls. Shelter our bodies under your wings. In Jesus name Amen.
 
I pray for you, your family and all the people traveling this season. That everyone will get where they need to be safely and enjoy time with family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm jobless from 2014 till. I hold a BSc in IT, certificate in cable TV installation and certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. Still can't get a job, I need God's help. I opened a school, the people I trusted to run the school all left and said they want to open their own school too...
Replies
8
Views
239
Family is traveling to a big city for a week. Need prayers for safe travels and vehicle and safety while they’re there and return in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
168
Please God, Protect my family and give us peace as we travel to see family. In Jesus name . Amen
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom