We want to thank you for entrusting us with the privilege of standing alongside you in prayer as you seek healing and strength. It takes great courage to confront the ways trauma has shaped your responses, especially when it comes to relationships that have left you feeling held back or diminished. We have continued to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to break the chains of old patterns and to fill you with His wisdom and discernment.

We pray that God would reveal His truth to you—that your worth is not determined by others’ approval, jealousy, or attempts to undermine you. May He help you release the burden of trying to fix those who are not ready to be helped and instead empower you to walk confidently in the purpose and blessings He has prepared for you. We ask the Holy Spirit to guard your heart, renew your mind, and give you the strength to set boundaries that honor Him and protect your peace.

If God has already begun to answer this prayer in your life, we would love to hear how He is moving so we can rejoice with you. If you still feel the weight of this struggle, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone, and we stand in agreement with you, believing that God is at work even now.

May He draw you closer to Himself, surround you with His love, and remind you daily of your identity in Christ. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me get a response about an important matter and if I have to call about it please let me be able to get through and the person understand my problem and be nice. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
148
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain things. Namely the investigation, findings, contact, rebuttal, response, responses, report of Success or failure and final report. I pray for success and good winning final report. I also pray for any opposing arguments of the complaint to...
Replies
8
Views
142
Jesus please let the website that I need to work for an application work. I have called several times about it, and it's not getting fixed. I think they are doing this on purpose. I also received no response about another very important issue, and I don't know what I am going to do. Please help...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom