Transfer request from ### to the ###. GOD ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over this situation that we have to deal with this morning. The school my kids go to denied their transfer. They have been attending school there for ### years. Please pray for us I'm going to speak to the board ### and ### are the ladies in charge pray that they will change their...
Replies
9
Views
246
I am waiting since 3 years to get a transfer form ### to ###, even I got multiple opportunities at the end it will fail. Now also I have an opportunity in ###, same company, same post. Please pray for me to get the job. To be honest, I am really disappointed. Without a job couldn’t survive and...
Replies
8
Views
266
I HAVE REQUESTED TO BE TRANSFERED FROM ### TO ### FOR MANY TIMES AND MY BOSS HAVE BEEN REJECTING IT AND THIS TIME THERE IS A SPACE TO BE TRANSFERED AND I HEAR THAT SHE IS PLANNING TO GIVE THE TRANSFER TO HER FRIENDS,PLEASE PRAY WITH ME FOR A PLAN TO BE DISGRACED,SHE HATES ME FOR NO GOOD REASON
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom