Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When hard times comes to our door and we do not know what to do. When the morgage is due and we have no money to give to the bank, let us all run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good things to those who seek His face on a daily basis.

God is our refuge and streght a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46.1

Let us all stay hight close and dependent on the Lord Jesus Christ. We need an emotional support and have a sense of security when satan comes with all kinds of schemes to make us miss our way to heaven. Do not let him deceive your trust in the Lord. If you feel desperate and there is no help around, call on the Lord who is worthy of all glory, He will hear from heaven and deliver you from the grasp satan has on you. Hear the eternal word of God coming to you.

Call on Me, I will answer thee.

Strenghten your relationship with the Lord always praying and reading His word to find relief to your troubled soul. Look inward and acknowledge your need for God in your life.

Without the Lord in my life, I am nothing at all.

Now, let us sing this beautiful song....

You are my hiding place.
You always fill my heart.
With songs of deliverance.
Whenever I am afraid.
I will trust in You.

Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him, and He will act.
Psalm 37.5

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We felt the holy presence of Jesus roaming all over the place looking for open hearts who will say, yes Lord, come to my heart and stay there forever. The day I joined this wonderful choir was the best day of my life, because I felt Gods holy presence and direction. He said to me..... This...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All glory all praise and all honor to the Lord our God. He knows what we are going through and He is ready to answer all our prayers and send healing and mercy to our troubled souls. God almighty Prince of peace will make our heart rejoice when we start singing praises to Him. You are my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
James was right when He said something he went through and responded with this wonderful verse to teach us the truth about Gods own heart to us. Every good gift and every perfect gift cometh from above from the Father of lights. James 1.17a For You o Lord are glorious enough to send us joy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For sure, Gods voice travel with the wind, it comes around when we are not even aware of it. Like a scream on the mountains we can hear clearly a heavenly voice coming to our ears. Like an eagle with an expanded wings we can see and feel the celestial embrace of Him who love us with an...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom