This Is A Beautiful Worship Song

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is a beautiful worship song to start your day.

We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God.

God Thank You. Thank You for waking me up this morning. Thank You for loving me. I will bless the Lord at all times. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same, God, Your praises shall be continually in my mouth. This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things good or bad, are working together for my good. And God, if it is not good, then You are not done.

God Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, Deliver, Healer, Counselor, Comforter, and Great Physician. Thank You for being my source and my provider. You supply all my needs. Thank You for being my protector, defender, the shepherd of my soul, my rock, and fortress. God Thank You.

You are peace, joy, and hope. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength, my very present help in the time of trouble. You are my place of safety, protector, defender, the shepherd of my soul, my rock, and fortress. I am in Your hands. All Is Well.

You are the lover of my soul and my best friend. You always have my best interest at heart. You always want what is best for me. You are always looking out for me. You are always coming through for me. Where would I be without You on my side. You are so in love with me.

G
od Thank You for never leaving me or forsaking me. You are always with me. I am never alone. God, I appreciate You. I will always love You, worship and adore You. God all that I have, all that I am, I lay at your feet. To served You is my greatest joy.

When You Think of Me, Please Pray for Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God.

God Thank You. Thank You for waking me up this morning. Thank You for loving me. I will bless the Lord at all times. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same, God, Your praises shall be continually in my mouth. This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things good or bad, are working together for my good. And God, if it is not good, then You are not done.

God Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, Deliver, Healer, Counselor, Comforter, and Great Physician. Thank You for being my source and my provider. You supply all my needs. Thank You for being my protector, defender, the shepherd of my soul, my rock, and fortress. God Thank You.

You are peace, joy, and hope. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength, my very present help in the time of trouble. You are my place of safety, protector, defender, the shepherd of my soul, my rock, and fortress. I am in Your hands. All Is Well.

You are the lover of my soul and my best friend. You always have my best interest at heart. You always want what is best for me. You are always looking out for me. You are always coming through for me. Where would I be without You on my side. You are so in love with me.

God Thank You for never leaving me or forsaking me. You are always with me. I am never alone. God, I appreciate You. I will always love You, worship and adore You. God all that I have, all that I am, I lay at your feet. To served You is my greatest joy.

This is a wonderful testimony of Gods love and faithfulness to those who seek His face on a daily basis and obeys the comandments of the Lord.

God Thank You for never leaving me or forsaking me. You are always with me. I am never alone. God, I appreciate You. I will always love You, worship and adore You. God all that I have, all that I am, I lay at your feet. To served You is my greatest joy.

It is such a blessing for us to hear songs that glorify His holy name. Thanks for sharing.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Prayer Focus: God Thank You! Thank You for being in the midst of every storm that I go through. Thank You for interceding for me. Thank You for the prayers of the righteous praying and interceding for me. You are my Advocate, Attorney, Counselor, Healer, Hope, Protector, and so much more. Thank...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
God i come here agin to thank you. To praise you to worship you. Heavenly fauther i spoke to you and you listened. You have never failed me. You blessed me and my family you provided the path and way for us. Our home for 10 years the land lord was going to sell is now mine. We bought it all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom