Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Soft whispers comes to our ears and touches our heart. A tender invitation to all of us who are wandering away from the Lord. His eternal call continues to come to our ears.

Come to Me... I will give you rest.

Yes Lord, we are coming to You right now. Life on earth is getting difficult as days go by. No one can help us but Jesus and we know that He wants to bless our life and make us all holy and pure in His sight.

Glory to the Lamb.
All glory and honor to Him who saved us.
Cleansed us and purified our hearts.
For You are glorious and worthy to be praised.
You are the Lamb upon the throne.
And unto You ...
We lift our voice in praise.
You are the Lamb of God who takes away our sins.

The poor, the sick, those in need of friendship and love need the touch of the Master. Our wonderful Lord and Savior promised us to be with us and help us and heal us. Come to us o Lord and guide our steps towards heaven.

O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
So arise and be blessed,
By our praise,
As we glory in Your embrace.
As Your presence now fills this place.

Hallelujah, once we start giving God all the glory and all the praise, our needs will be met and our souls will forever rejoice in Gods holy presence.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Soft whispers comes to our ears and touches our heart. A tender invitation to all of us who are wandering away from the Lord. His eternal call continues to come to our ears.

Come to Me... I will give you rest.

Yes Lord, we are coming to You right now. Life on earth is getting difficult as days go by. No one can help us but Jesus and we know that He wants to bless our life and make us all holy and pure in His sight.

Glory to the Lamb.
All glory and honor to Him who saved us.
Cleansed us and purified our hearts.
For You are glorious and worthy to be praised.
You are the Lamb upon the throne.
And unto You ...
We lift our voice in praise.
You are the Lamb of God who takes away our sins.

The poor, the sick, those in need of friendship and love need the touch of the Master. Our wonderful Lord and Savior promised us to be with us and help us and heal us. Come to us o Lord and guide our steps towards heaven.

O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
So arise and be blessed,
By our praise,
As we glory in Your embrace.
As Your presence now fills this place.

Hallelujah, once we start giving God all the glory and all the praise, our needs will be met and our souls will forever rejoice in Gods holy presence.
Amen
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all bow down before His holy presence and praise and adore His holy name. He alone is worthy of all glory. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain for us and He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven to be with Him for ages to come. Here is my heart o Lord. Here is my soul to Thee...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come to the holy presence of Jesus and let us all bow down before Him in praise and adoration to Him who died on the cross for us. And unto You we lift our voice in praise. You are the Lamb on the throne. Yes, You are glorious, And worthy to be praised. May the blessings of the Lord fall on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all arise and continue to sing praises to the Lord Jesus so He can bless us, help us and supply all our needs we may have on earth. O the glory... Of Your presence... We Your temple, Give You reverence. So arise to Your rest. And be blessed, By our praise. As we glory in Your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Open our eyes to see the wonders of Your grace and mercy, to see the wonders of your hands over those You have chosen. Fill us with Thy Spirit of mercy, lead us all to Your holy throne of love. We need You today and will need You forever more. There are many ways the Holy Spirit works in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom