Sometimes we underestimate the power of touch, a smile, a kind word, a loving heart, a listening ear, an honest compliment, the smallest act of kindness will touch our heart just as Jesus did while healing and helping those who came to Him. The touch of the Master will change everything in our life. Something will happen to us and we will know that Jesus has come and touched us and moved our hearts to love Him more than ever before.

Since I met this blessed Savior.
Since He's cleansed and made me whole,
Oh, I will never cease to praise Him,
I will shout it while eternity rolls.
He touched me,
And oh the joy that floods my soul,
Something happened and know I know,

He touched me and made me whole.

Jesus is telling us today. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I always think of you as My child. I have engraved you in My hands. I will be with You now and forever more.
Amen
 
My love for You o Lord is so deep and I want to feel the touch of my Savior and Lord. When I stay away from You, my heart is so dry. Fill me me o Lord with Thy holy presence. Make me as Thou art. Nothing in the world matters anymore, it is You, our eternity in Your hands. More love, more power, more of You in my life. And I will worship You with all of my life. I will worship with all my strength. You are my Lord. Beautiful song for the time we are living right now. We need Jesus more than ever before. I am so glad to know that He is coming so soon for you and for me. Wait on the Lord. I say. Wait on Him day and night.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, as our departure draws near, we come to You with humble hearts. You know our situation and the financial needs we are still facing. We lift up to You my brother, who still has no means for his relocation, and the responsibilities I carry, including the salary I need to provide for...
Replies
7
Views
272
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: James 4:17 states, "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" Commission vs. Omission: Most people think of sin as doing something bad (commission). James highlights the sin of omission, which means...
Replies
10
Views
183
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:30 – “My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 30:30, Job describes the physical toll his suffering has taken on his body. His skin “grows black and peels,” and he...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom