Touch Her Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronnie

Guest
I JUST TALKED TO MY WIFE AND I ASKED HER TO GIVE US A CHANCE I TOLD HER HOW I FEEL AND THAT I JUST WANT A CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. I ASK THAT GOD WOULD TOUCH HER HEART AND LET HER SEE THAT I NEED HER AND HER KIDS NEED HER AND THAT THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I ALSO ASK THAT GOD REMOVE ANY BODY FROM HER THAT IS KEEPING HER FROM HER FAMILY DEAR GOD HELP ME
 
I am praying with you that God will place in your wife's heart an awakening and she will have a renewed sense of commitment to your marriage.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ### wife to understand ### love for her. Talk to her and make her understand your righteous ways and lead her in your paths. Bless her and family and make them stay together happy forever.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I am praying for a reconciliation in your marriage. Trust in the Lord and all things are possible.
 
Lord praying for a good relationship & great improvements to occur. Lord we know and practice all things we need are possible through you. we pray for closeness and to send evils away. amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember, don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; thanking and praising God, meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Focus on the answer to your problem Jesus. Jesus is the answer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, I am praying with this brother, Please touch the heart of his wife, lead her ways back into her family. Soften her heart oh Lord, to forget the past and forgive what has been done. Give light to their marriage, heal and restore it. this we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
150
Hey everyone, I wanted to share something on my heart and ask for your prayers. I’ve loved a girl for a couple of years now, and she loves me too. We’ve known each other for about 8 years, but our feelings for each other only really grew about 7 to 8 months ago. I’m in the UK and she’s in...
Replies
7
Views
320
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom