Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Total restoration of my eye sight 20/20 vision Wisdom knowledge and understanding to glorify the lord God recompense for everything taken stolen hidden destroyed let me return to the days of my youthful vigour let my skin be fresher than in the days of my youth amen 🙏🏾
### I am also praying for this. Let us touch and agree in the Spirit of our Living God. Father we know that nothing shall be impossible for you. We seek your divine healing in Jesus precious name. We are grateful for another day and we need our perfect sight to do your will. We will glorify your name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want complete healing for my eyes. Im nearsighted so can't see far away. Would like to be able to have good eye sight. In Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
154
Please pray that God restores my eyesight and that I can see clearly again that I won’t have any kind of illness on my eyes, and God performs a miracle on my eyes 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
9
Views
432
I pray to God and Jesus that my eyesight is returned to me. I pray and ask for complete healing in my gut and brain, every part of me, mind, body and Spirit. 🙏
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,674
Messages
16,813,927
Members
650,950
Latest member
Wheitormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom