Total Healing And Deliverance From Satanic Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynn

Prayer Partner
Thanks for your prayers as I do a bit well this time. But I ask you to pray more for my complete healing. My stomach is still hard and I ask you to drive away from me these demonic illness and cast all the satanic powers/witchcraft of the people molesting me, to the everlasting lake of fire, to leave me forever and never again touch me, by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I release victory over the principalities of darkness in this person's life. I pray a protection of angels to surround you from any attack pressed against you. Jesus I thank you for our victory that you died for, a victory that we have because of your sacrifice Father. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray, amen.
 
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Corinthians 10:5

Therefore dear Lord, You will You will keep ### in perfect peace as ### cast down every thought that is not of You,

May her mind is stayed on You by reading our word(Bible) daily, and Because she builds up her faith through the meditation of Your word, You will heal her. Isaiah 26:3; Proverbs 4:20-22

In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, I requested help in prayer against Satanic dreams and attacks at the edge of breakthrough. Especially, the attacks before exams. I'd like to testify that prayer is working. After prayers my past academic work and things in my life were starting to reflect changing tides. Even those...
Replies
8
Views
202
Hello my brethren, please pray that God protects, strengthens and delivers me from Satanic powers that seek to hinder me from progressing. Also pray that God guides and illuminates me in the truth of his word. God bless.
Replies
10
Views
356
Hi guys, please pray that I be protected, strengthened and delivered from evil powers that want to steal, kill and destroy in my life. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom