Total Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter rebecca58
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rebecca58

Guest
I would like prayer for God to help me totally forgive my ex-husband, I think I am there and suddenly it will creep back in, Satan doing his work.

I have been wrong to be so bitter because my marriage didn't last, I made a foolish mistake even marrying the person.

Why didn't I listen to my heart? I still care for him as a person, but we are so totally opposite people. I filed for the divorce, yet I have been angry at him because I am living a lonely life. Yes, I know this is foolish, and I beg God to once and for all let me done with this chapter in my life so I can move on.

THANK YOU ALL, FOR THE PRAYERS OF STRENGTH TO TOTALLY FORGIVE.
 
Lord forgive ### help ### to make a clean start by you and the faith ### has vested in you. Amen.
 
God, I pray for ### answer her call. Amen
 
Dear ###,

God is AWESOME! Just remember one thing…God loves you! Stand in faith, walk in victory and just HOLD ON! Trust me, this too shall pass. As you await for God's response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

O Lord, we thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we call upon You in ###’s time of sorrow. Please Lord we come to You and ask that You give her the strength and will to bear her broken heart, until she can again feel the warmth and love of Your divine compassion. Be mindful of her and have mercy on her while she struggle to comprehend life's hardships. Keep her ever in Your watch, help her to forgive, heal and move on with her life so that she may open the door to new happiness. With light hearts and renewed spirits. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Father, thank You so much for Jesus, our Savior and LORD! For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes on Him, should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16). Forgiveness is for us! A beautiful gift won by our Savior. As I look to Jesus, Father, I remember the beatings, the horrible whipping, the nails, those horrible nails, the Cross, oh Father the Cross! Father, my Father, I caused this pain, this terrible suffering, I am a horrible man, a sinner through and through. Thank You, Father, for Your grace, grace I could never earn. Thank You for loving us so much! Thank You that Jesus's work on the Cross is finished! Willingly He laid down His life for us. What a Savior, what a Majestic King! And He lives and is risen! We are justified, we are forgiven! Our righteousness is in Him, our future assured. When people hurt us, dis-honor us or cause us pain, we can and must forgive. Forgiveness is for us foremost. A gift won for us by our Lord. Forgiveness takes that huge monkey off our back and allows us to be obedient to our Lord who said If you don't forgive those who trespassed against you, neither will your Heavenly Father forgive you your trespasses. See Matt 6:14,15. Letting go, and letting God handle things for us is just a matter of surrendering. We can't let pride, anger or a root of bitterness set in. Jesus is Lord and we are free to obey Him. Our love for Him makes it easy, so much just falls away as we do. Father, mightily bless this Lady of Yours. Heal her and deliver her. Give her the Spirit of counsel, wisdom and knowledge that flames so brightly before Your Throne. God, give her the gift to forgive and let go, even if she is unable to forget. You are our healer and I pray You heal and bind up this broken heart. In Jesus precious Name I pray. I praise and thank You, Father. You are so gloriously able to do all and more than we could ever imagine and it is always for our good, with a future filled with hope. Amen and Amen.
 


Child of God,



Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember…. and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.



Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name teach me how to walk in true forgiveness toward my husband and all those that have or will cause me pain or heartache knowingly or unknowingly. I can’t do this in my own strength so bless me with Your strength to always walk in Love and forgiveness. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
It can be difficult at times but, if Jesus could petition for forgiveness on behalf of those who crucified him, then who am I to harbor unforgiveness?

Hide this in your heart: Colossians 3:13 & John 13:34

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Thanks, the prayers are working, I'm dealing with it so much better. First, I learned acceptance: people are who they are, only God changes people. Second, he is a child of God. Third, sometimes the choices we make just aren't good ones for either of us, and that's okay too.

So today my body and spirit feel better, and the best is yet to come. I have hope, but I will content myself right where I am. The Lord already knows what my life holds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To get total forgiveness from the ones who doesn't let me get anything, my ###, from them, and from ###. Also to be comfortable with death.
Replies
6
Views
254
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
235
Please pray for me. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ### ### ghosted us. Me. ### married his girlfriend in ###. My sibling hired a private investigator. I am ashamed of myself and the embarrassment and pain I caused my family and my two beautiful...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom