Too Weak To Pray For Self

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bobz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bobz

Guest
I believe in the power of prayer. I am just so down and out that I just cannot find the strength to really pray for myself. Can you please pray for me; mentally, emotionally, relational, financial, employment, and especially spiritually. I am just so depressed that I cannot hear the spirit of the Lord at all. I have been sick by all of life's challenges, lost so much weight, and absolutely stressed out. It's hard waking up and going to sleep. I know all I need is the Lord but I just cannot seem to find him. I don't have any family or friend to talk to and I hold a lot in. I have become so embarrassed about life and I know I am letting my kids down. I need the Lord and his intervention quickly. Life is just too hard at the moment and I am losing myself quickly. Please and Thank you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!
 
Father in Heaven: Cover her with your grace and mercy. Let Your strength be hers and enable her to stand strong against the forces of evil that seek to destroy her peace of mind. God restore and multiply back to her that which the devil has stolen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord, I lift this mom, ### to you just now Lord, Give her your reassurance that you are always there Lord, Help her to see you in everything Lord, Restore her Lord, None of us are perfect Lord, Let her know Lord, We are praying for her, May she pray Lord, and be released and start anew with you Lord, May she find her peace lies within you always Lord, You are there, Intervene Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUDKkYOaF24&feature=related
 
Lord please touch this person who is crying out to you let this person see that you are with them always in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Dear Lord please protect this ### giving her a reason to live be happy and have strength through you. Relieving all depressions and becoming a survivor living here to serve Christ and have a personality of good cheer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t do it… I have very little strength in me due to health problems the only way I would be able to follow the Bible is if God did it for me but He hasn’t. I have sins in my life that I have no strength left in me to deal with. I’m just floating along.
Replies
9
Views
121
Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name because I feel too weak to carry on. Thank you 🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
195
I suffer from narcissism which I have inherited from my father, and I can’t take correction or criticism on my character. My mother always accuses me for lying to myself or for not liking growth or for not wanting to improve myself an blah blah blah! She got furious at me for not hearing her...
Replies
10
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom