Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself and work situation. I lead a team of people and I pray that things improve with care, trust, and positivity within my team and as me as a leader. The other day I felt disrespected by my team and I still feel disrespected, especially by a...
Replies
8
Views
283
The Bible clearly states what happens when God's servants are rejected by people. Please pray that the heart of the legal contact person is softened and he recognises the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Luke 10:16 (ESV) 1 Samuel 8:7 (ESV) 2 Chronicles 36:16 (ESV) Proverbs 29:1 (ESV)...
Replies
9
Views
367
The Bible clearly states what happens when God's servants are rejected by people. Please pray that the heart of the legal contact person is softened and he recognises the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Luke 10:16 (ESV) 1 Samuel 8:7 (ESV) 2 Chronicles 36:16 (ESV) Proverbs 29:1 (ESV)...
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom