Too many things happen in this world ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Too many things happen in this world that can shake our confidence. You start trying to feel alright again, and then another thing comes along that knocks you down. Too much instability.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
150
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
Hi sooo for one I don't remember my username so I can't log in... probably would've submitted this anonymously anyway... but I'm sick. And I have a bunch of important exams this week that I can't miss. Too many. But along with hormonal issues I've had for a while now, and ADHD (that I was told...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom