Too many conflicting situations going on at ###

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Too many conflicting situations going on at the same time, and my head feels like it's about to explode over it. Very overwhelmed and crave some quiet time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I bought my first home in 2007 as a single mom of two children and raised them here. I got married in 2018 and had a little one with my husband in 2022. Since then we have bought some land and are almost done with the construction of our new home. I was very excited at first but during the...
Replies
8
Views
318
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
154
Hi sooo for one I don't remember my username so I can't log in... probably would've submitted this anonymously anyway... but I'm sick. And I have a bunch of important exams this week that I can't miss. Too many. But along with hormonal issues I've had for a while now, and ADHD (that I was told...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom