Tonight's Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I will have a great and peaceful night sleep tonight and my sister ### would not torment me by shutting or slamming the doors or making loud noises but I will sleep really good tonight when I go to bed in Jesus name amen my name is ###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for the many blessings You poured into our lives today. Thank You for Your love, Your protection, and Your faithfulness that never fails. Lord, I ask that You continue to fill my heart with Your perfect peace. Give me wisdom in every decision I make, and help me trust...
Replies
12
Views
187
Please stand with me in prayer tonight for the following: - A divine financial breakthrough and supernatural provision. May God supply all my needs according to His riches in glory and provide every resource required to fulfill His purpose for my life. - God's favor and open doors as I...
Replies
6
Views
142
God I want to die. Please take me, just me, in my sleep tonight. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom