Tonight's Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Holy Spirit continue to speak to ### and tell him to forgive me. Kill all the hurt inside of him. Save him for me, don't let him have a partner. Tell him I am changed and the relationship will work. Make him have faith in that. Tell him not to delete my number, tell him to contact me. Tell him to be with me. Kill all the feelings of rejection inside of him, give him confidence. Remind him when we first met, tell him I do love him. Remind him of the good in me. Tell him he needs me. Make him want to be with me. Amen.

Help me also that I am confident and ready for him. Amen.
 
Lord, I ask that you show your presence to grace and fill her heart with love. Direct her to the love she needs and find peace.

In Jesus name I Pray
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name let my life glorify You in all I say and do. And do the same for the person who sent me this prayer Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```html
Child of God,



After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me how to wait patiently upon You and be of good courage. Teach my soul how to wait upon You. You are my help and my shield. You are my hope and my song.. Amen!



***Wait on the LORD;Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14



**Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20



***Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;. Psalm 37:7a



***“And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. Psalm 39:7



***I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5

***The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25



Wait on the Lord,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
```
 
Lord help this relationship to succeed. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for the many blessings You poured into our lives today. Thank You for Your love, Your protection, and Your faithfulness that never fails. Lord, I ask that You continue to fill my heart with Your perfect peace. Give me wisdom in every decision I make, and help me trust...
Replies
12
Views
187
Please stand with me in prayer tonight for the following: - A divine financial breakthrough and supernatural provision. May God supply all my needs according to His riches in glory and provide every resource required to fulfill His purpose for my life. - God's favor and open doors as I...
Replies
6
Views
142
As the night gently falls and the world around me begins to hush, I come to You tired but thankful heart, Lord, I've come to understand that real peace doesn't come from having everything. It comes from simply resting in You. Tonight, I ask for a deep and lasting peace to wash over me, please...
Replies
10
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom