Tonight's Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I will have a wonderful time at this Bible study tonight with everyone and the enemy would not enter this group or his forces to start division and fights. Pray the Holy Spirit would protect this house group in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for the many blessings You poured into our lives today. Thank You for Your love, Your protection, and Your faithfulness that never fails. Lord, I ask that You continue to fill my heart with Your perfect peace. Give me wisdom in every decision I make, and help me trust...
Replies
12
Views
187
Please stand with me in prayer tonight for the following: - A divine financial breakthrough and supernatural provision. May God supply all my needs according to His riches in glory and provide every resource required to fulfill His purpose for my life. - God's favor and open doors as I...
Replies
6
Views
142
I'm in a Facebook group for people who have left the new age and come to faith in Christ. There are some admin in this group - and one in particular who I keep coming in contact with - who really seem incredibly judgmental and prideful and even insincere. I believe these people are associated...
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom