Psalm 103:2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Psalm 107:20
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
:~) Jesus Loves You. Know that Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. :~) Keep a God Solution Focused Grateful Thankful God Got Me Attitude. :~) Now Tell the Lord Thank You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer that is posted for you: Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/ :~)
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and as an arbitrator. We have a very...
I am leaving tomorrow I won’t be home I am retuning on Sunday, the package is arriving either tomorrow or Friday, it will get stolen if it’s left outside, please pray so I get it before we leave or arrive when I come back,
Jesus please let my ### feel better. He is sick at work and also help me I have no energy. Please also let is somehow be able to go to my ### in law's tomorrow and do something with our ### before school starts Monday. Thank you Jesus, Amen.