Tomorrow I will celebrate my ### birthday. I am still

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
I will celebrate my marriage this 2023 2 l will carry my baby this 2023 Good health for me ad my family Good job my paper will come by d strang hand of God. The house that l did not build. My ministry ad my prayers life to ignite with fair Cancellation of untimely death in my family...
Replies
6
Views
222
```markdown Lord, ord Interview Wed 15th- Still praying without ceasing. Please Help me succeed. Thread starter### Start dateThursday at 11:05 AM Tagsamazing job country: united states evil spirit satan occult demons faith grant discernment ability favor faith protection opportunity healing...
Replies
7
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,317
Messages
16,798,014
Members
649,848
Latest member
Syluyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom