tomm im taking a placement test again for school. ... Redacted: ### im taking a placement test again for school. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

creedster21

Disciple of Prayer
### ### im taking a placement test again for school. please pray that I can pass it this time thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I meet the requirement scores for my English and math test so I’m eligible to take the courses I need . And to go into my test calm with Gods grace over me and my brain .
Replies
11
Views
167
hi! i hate to be here again asking about a math test bc i feel like thats all i ever ask about. but this is my last test this semester in my pre calc class, and i really need above an 80 so that i can make a b in the class. ive realised that im def not making an a, which maybe thats God's plan...
Replies
12
Views
565
  • Locked
I'm taking my drivers test for the 4th time and I have a huge problem with anxiety. I am a good driver; I just need God by my side throughout the test. I also would like to do great on both my uphill park and 90-degree back in and parallel parking, so please pray for God to give me strength and...
Replies
4
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom