Im taking my drivers test for the 4th time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm taking my drivers test for the 4th time and I have a huge problem with anxiety. I am a good driver; I just need God by my side throughout the test. I also would like to do great on both my uphill park and 90-degree back in and parallel parking, so please pray for God to give me strength and do well and pass. Thank you and God bless.
 
Happy ### has prayed for this very honest and vital prayer in Jesus' precious name!
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Pray With Us As We Pray: God in Jesus' name, I ask and touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request. God please hear and answer my prayer according to Your perfect will and timing. God You know what is best and Your timing is always perfect. So God teach me how to wait in faith and continue to praise and Thank You for the answer. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me. Thank You for saving me. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for my good. Thank You Jesus. Amen! I Pray That This Song Will Bless You.


http://youtu.be/mxit-YZpFTM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I take my drivers test Tuesday. Please give the wisdom and guidance to pass my drivers test. I really need to pass and this has made me worry. Please allow me to excel on my exam. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
490
Please pray for peace over my mind and my eyes to see clearly as I take my drivers test this Tuesday. I ask for supernatural protection and favor to pass this exam. I decree and declare Gods promise over my life. I wish for Jesus Christ to strengthen my resolve and faith to pass this exams. I...
Replies
10
Views
786
  • Locked
Please pray for my drivers test tomorrow. I'm very nervous and I know that this will not only benefit me, but my family's stress level. Also, please pray for my ###'s friend who is very sick. He is very important to us and I love him. Please pray for peace and calm throughout the world. Your...
Replies
4
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom