Please pray for my drivers test tomorrow. I'm very ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my drivers test tomorrow. I'm very nervous and I know that this will not only benefit me, but my family's stress level. Also, please pray for my ###'s friend who is very sick. He is very important to us and I love him. Please pray for peace and calm throughout the world.

Your friend in Christ.
 
I stand in agreement in ###. Lord hear these Words & answer prayer in a powerful way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace over my mind and my eyes to see clearly as I take my drivers test this Tuesday. I ask for supernatural protection and favor to pass this exam. I decree and declare Gods promise over my life. I wish for Jesus Christ to strengthen my resolve and faith to pass this exams. I...
Replies
10
Views
786
Heavenly Father, I take my drivers test Tuesday. Please give the wisdom and guidance to pass my drivers test. I really need to pass and this has made me worry. Please allow me to excel on my exam. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
490
Please keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace and through many prayers, they were able to overcome serious misunderstandings and come back together as a family during September 2025. For this great blessing, we thank and praise Jesus. Things had been...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom