Today's Verse - Romans 3:27-28 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 3:27-28 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

God's salvation leaves us no room for boasting. We couldn't live up to the righteous demands of the law. We couldn't live up to the character of God. When we were broken and sinful, God bought our salvation by sending Jesus for us and having him pay the debt of our sins (Romans 5:6-11). We have nothing to boast about except the overwhelmingly generous grace of God and the incredible sacrificial love of our Savior, Jesus.

My Prayer...​

Thank you, Father, for redeeming me from the righteous judgment of the law. Thank you, Jesus, for paying my debt for sin. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for cleansing me, making me holy, and living inside me. Thank you, God, for your incredible grace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference. —Romans 3:21-22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. —Galatians 3:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Galatians repeatedly reminds us that no law can make us righteous or save us, not even the Old Testament Law. However, the law (Torah) does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. —Romans 4:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Why are the Cross and the Empty Tomb so important? Everything essential and truly lasting in this life and our salvation in the life to come depends upon Jesus'...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one... —Romans 3:9-10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul is driving home the point in Romans 3 that none...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him. He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom