Today's Verse - Psalm 91:2 (KJV)

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

—Psalm 91:2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


"In God we trust." That's the phrase written on much of the money in the United States. It's a great reminder. The global financial climate is inherently vulnerable to instability, as it is prone to fluctuations and susceptible to chaos and political turmoil. Only God is our refuge and fortress during the storms of life - whether they be health, financial, relational, or emotional storms. He is steadfast. He is God, the forever "I AM" and LORD. He is eternal. He desires to bless us and promises to never leave us or forsake us. He has repeatedly demonstrated his love for us. He has earned our trust. So, let's say of the LORD: "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

My Prayer...​


Heavenly Father, I am so thankful that I can trust my life and future with you. Mold me and use me in ways that are a blessing to others, as I make you the source of my security and strength. Please continue to make your presence known in my life, helping me to maintain my trust in you as my refuge from life's storms and my fortress when the evil one and my adversaries attack. In Jesus' name, O LORD, I place my trust and hope in you. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. —Psalm 91:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are blessed to be as close to God as his shadow and to share in the comfort of his sheltering presence. He is not far from our hearts as we...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. —Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Understanding the LORD's love, presence, and nearness should lead us to serve him...
Replies
0
Views
81
  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom