I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

—Psalm 9:2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


When was the last time you made up a song? The last time you made up a song of praise to God? Worried that you can't do it? Don't think it will be good? Don't worry, your only audience is your Abba Father who longs to hear your heart sing regardless of your voice's perfection or your melody's tune. He wants to rejoice and be glad with you. So open your heart and raise your voice to praise your God.

My Prayer...​


Holy and Merciful God Almighty, I praise you for the sun rising and setting in glorious splendor. I praise you for the gift of grace. I praise you for the miraculous preservation of your people, even though they have repeatedly been under attack. I praise you for sending Jesus, the Son of Abraham and the Son of David, my Messiah and Lord. I praise you for raising him from the dead. I praise you for your promise to send him back for your children. I praise you for your work in my life. I praise, O LORD, and I am glad to be your child. In Jesus' name I offer my praise. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
mpy2xEIwZ9Y


Continue reading...
 
Rejoice in the Lord always. I say. Rejoice. The Lord want us all to be full of the presence of His love and care. Holy Spirit come flow through all of us. We need You, we praise You, we adore Your holy name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. —Psalm 9:2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you made up a song? When was the last time you made up a song of praise to offer to God? Worried that you can't do it? Don't think it...
Replies
0
Views
391
  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. —Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Understanding the LORD's love, presence, and nearness should lead us to serve him...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom