In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

—Psalm 56:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


When all is said and done, there really isn't a whole lot we can trust. Most of us have been hurt at one time or another by a friend who has betrayed our trust. The world economy is volatile and things can turn sour in just a few days. The weather shifts and changes by the hour. But in our world of change, in our heartbreak and disappointment, there is one constant. We can trust God. We don't have to fear change. He is our anchor that holds in the strongest storms. He is our strength in our worst battles. His word and his promises speak of good things for us. We don't have to be afraid, we can trust in him.

My Prayer...​


Almighty Father, my Deliverer and Strength, with your help and presence I will not fear the days ahead. I praise you for sustaining your people Israel through history. I praise you for preserving your Word, the Scriptures, through persecutions and purges. I praise you and will not be afraid because my life and my future are in your hands. In the name of Jesus, my Lord, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. —Psalm 56:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... One of the powerful things about having a Bible as a repository of God's words is that its age and influence across diverse countries and...
Replies
0
Views
90
  • Article Article
For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. —Psalm 149:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus left heaven and made himself a servant. No wonder God could say to him, "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased" (Luke 3:22). God...
Replies
0
Views
114
  • Article Article
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. —Psalm 90:2, 4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
0
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom