Today's Verse - Psalm 37:6-7 (KJV)

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

—Psalm 37:6-7 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


If you listen to these words carefully, heaven says, "Have a holy chill-out moment." I'm not making light of this invitation. Heaven says, "Come into God's presence with dependent yet confident patience and silence." But how can we when our world is frantic, noise is everywhere, and evil seems to abound?
We know God will do what is right for us over the passage of time and eternal time. The Bible is God's story. More than history, it is HIS-story. It is our great reminder that God is always faithful to his promises, gracious in his power to redeem, and generous with his love shared with his children. So come into God's presence and be willing to be still, patient, trusting, and hopeful! God is on his throne. We can have a holy chill-out rest in his grace as we trust in his faithfulness.

My Prayer...​


Father, in the quietness of this moment, I consciously relax into your presence as I place the concerns and cares of my heart before you. I trust, dear Father, that you will act redemptively in my life. You will give me peace and I can confidently put my soul, future, and hope in your hands. In Jesus' name, I rest myself in you. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, —Psalm 95:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Worship is more than our hearts, souls, and words...
Replies
0
Views
121
  • Article Article
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments. —Psalm 119:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Praise is integrally connected with our character. For us to worship God properly, the intent of our hearts and the effort of our lives must show...
Replies
0
Views
159
  • Article Article
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. —Luke 12:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a universe so vast, what is our...
Replies
0
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,956
Messages
16,793,992
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom