For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

—Psalm 139:13-14 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


I am made by God! You are made by God. Just as surely as ANYone has been made by God, we have been made by God. He knew us before anyone knew we were there. He had plans for us before anyone planned our arrival. And he made us well! How do we know? Look at all God has made.

My Prayer...​


God Almighty, my Savior and Redeemer, thank you for knowing me before I was able to know. Thank you for choosing my life and giving it to me. Thank you for giving me the gifts, abilities and talents that you have given me. Now please help me live as if I was made special by you, because I am! Through Jesus I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Thank You Father God, for every blessing You have so carefully planned for our lives from the very moment You ever thought of us in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. 😇
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. —Psalm 139:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... You are made by God. Just as surely as...
Replies
0
Views
159
  • Article Article
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. —2 Corinthians 13:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have a friend in Jesus who has taught me the power of sharing a spiritual blessing with others. We share a conviction...
Replies
0
Views
76
  • Article Article
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us. —2 Timothy 1:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We live in a world of keys, locks...
Replies
0
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom