Today's Verse - Psalm 139:13-14 (KJV)

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

—Psalm 139:13-14 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


You are made by God. Just as surely as ANYone has been made by God, we have been made by God. He knew us before anyone knew we were in the womb. He knew us before our mother had even felt our flutter inside of her. God had plans for us before anyone even planned our arrival. He fashioned us for his purpose with plans for our lives. He made us purposely, faithfully, and he made us wonderfully. We are wonderfully made by a loving Creator!

My Prayer...​


God Almighty, my Savior and Redeemer, thank you for knowing me before I was able to know. Thank you for choosing my life and giving it to me. Thank you for giving me the gifts, abilities, and talents that you have given me. Now, dear Father, please help me to live with a reverential awareness that you fashioned me and knew me before my mother knew I was in her womb. O, Father, and please reawaken me to the sanctity and sacredness of every other person I meet, realizing that you fashioned and knew them from their conception, too! Through Jesus, I pray and thank you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. —2 Corinthians 13:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have a friend in Jesus who has taught me the power of sharing a spiritual blessing with others. We share a conviction...
Replies
0
Views
76
  • Article Article
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us. —2 Timothy 1:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We live in a world of keys, locks...
Replies
0
Views
71
  • Article Article
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. —Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
0
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom