The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

—Psalm 119:130 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Sometimes the right path is not so difficult to find; we just need to know where to begin our search — the reading of God's words. The right way is very seldom just the property of the bright, wise, and scholarly; it can be very clear for any of us if we will choose to look for it!

My Prayer...​


Holy Father, thank you for making your will known through your words in Scripture. Bless me as I open your Word. May I find not only the answer to my questions, but may I find you and your precious will. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. —Psalm 119:130 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Years ago, before GPS, driving to a distant place required a map, and sometimes several maps. As you journeyed to that place, the route became increasingly more...
Replies
0
Views
118
  • Article Article
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. —Psalm 119:160 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The requirements of morality and holiness are not temporary or fleeting because they reflect the nature of our Holy God, who is eternal. They...
Replies
0
Views
119
  • Article Article
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. —Psalm 119:165 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... My doctor likes to tease me when I come in for a checkup: "What is your problem with gravity?" You see, from an early age, my nickname was "Trip"! I am someone who has...
Replies
1
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom