Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

—Psalm 100:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Clearly this exhortation comes from the days of God's physical Temple in Jerusalem. Let's also remember that for us, God's New Covenant people, God's Temple is the church (1 Cor. 3:16) and our own bodies (1 Cor. 6:19). Let's value and celebrate with joy our church family. Let's also glorify God with our bodies! Let's give thanks and praise God's name in public, in private, and in community.

My Prayer...​


Father, I enter into the most holy place and approach you because of the sacrifice of Jesus. I am thrilled to know you listen. I am overjoyed to know you welcome me. I am glad to be with you and to let you know how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. Thank you for meeting me in this place of prayer until I can come home to you and meet you face to face. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
xO0bn_GYn78


Continue reading...
 
I will bless the name of the Lord forever and ever. His mercy and compassion never has failed me. He has been so true to His word. Yes, let us all come to Him with praise, glorifying His holy name. Amen
 
That is a wonderful advise. To enter into the courts of the Lord with prais in our hearts and minds. To worship the Lord is to love Him with all our heart, mind and soul.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. —Psalm 149:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus left heaven and made himself a servant. No wonder God could say to him, "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased" (Luke 3:22). God...
Replies
0
Views
112
  • Article Article
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. —Psalm 56:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... One of the powerful things about having a Bible as a repository of God's words is that its age and influence across diverse countries and...
Replies
0
Views
90
  • Article Article
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. —Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want the Holy Spirit to be at work in us, transforming us to become more like Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:18). For this to happen, we must...
Replies
0
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom