But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

—Psalm 1:2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Delight! In things of God do you find delight? What holy things of the Father in heaven hold your thoughts throughout the day? Why not join me in trying to put more of God's word in your head through memorization and into your heart through prayerful Bible study?!

My Prayer...​


Father in heaven, holy and righteous in all of your ways, I confess that I do not always make the most of my thought time. I often allow my mind to drift away into areas I shouldn't explore. I will occasionally get too focused on things that are inconsequential. I want my mind and my heart more in tune with you, your Word, your will, and your way. Give me true wisdom, enlightened by your Spirit, to see, know, absorb, and contemplate the things that are closest to your heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
HaYbo87_LUA


Continue reading...
 
Anyone who delights to enter the holy presence of Jesús will find true joy and peace down deep in their souls. Dear Lord, help us to do and be just as You want us to be. Full of the presence of Jesús in our life. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. —Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Understanding the LORD's love, presence, and nearness should lead us to serve him...
Replies
0
Views
81
  • Article Article
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. —Psalm 19:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's voice is always speaking through his creation. His witnesses give testimony to his glory...
Replies
0
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom