Today's Verse - Proverbs 10:7 (KJV)

The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.

—Proverbs 10:7 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Sometimes, the wisdom of God is short, succinct, and sweet for those who seek to do his will. I want my children and grandchildren to remember me with sweet thoughts because their dad, their granddad, and their great-granddad sought to be righteous and love the LORD with all his heart. I refuse to live the kind of life that poisons the lives of those I touch and leaves a wicked rot in the heritage of my descendants. Let's encourage each other to bless those who come after us with a legacy of faith that brings them many blessings.

My Prayer...​


O Holy and Righteous Father, I want my character and kindness to bless my children, children's children, and grandchildren's children. Please give me wisdom, discernment, tact, honor, integrity, love, and compassionate holiness in all my actions, words, demeanor, and influence. May I provide a godly influence and a righteous memory for those in both my physical and spiritual families. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. —Proverbs 27:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you have your hands full today? I know I sure do! Don't you find yourself distracted from the urgent and important things of today when you worry about the...
Replies
0
Views
73
  • Article Article
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. —Proverbs 22:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Children don't just need to be taught facts, truth, and school subjects; they need to be trained and prepared for life in the grace of God, the way of...
Replies
0
Views
131
  • Article Article
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. —Proverbs 29:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear is a paralyzing emotion. It robs us of vitality, decision-making ability, hope, and strength. Courage helps us step out of fear's paralysis and turn...
Replies
0
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom