Today's Verse - Proverbs 10:30 (KJV)

The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

—Proverbs 10:30 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


This proverb's promise to ancient Israel is even truer for those of us who live on this side of Calvary and the empty tomb! As the apostle Paul declared:
...our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the LORD Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body (Philippians 3:20-21).

The righteous will never be uprooted from their true homeland, heaven, for no one and no power can steal this promised land from us. Neither can they corrupt it or destroy it!

My Prayer...​


Father, thank you for declaring me righteous because of Jesus's atoning death and my obedient faith in him. Because of this gift of grace, I know I have been added to your eternal family and your homeland. Please have the Holy Spirit continually transform me to become more and more like him each day. I want to be righteous in all I say, think, and do for your glory as I await my promised home. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. —Proverbs 31:30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... So many things we honor and exalt in our culture are shallow and temporary. The one thing that lasts in a beautiful woman is not her charm or...
Replies
0
Views
174
  • Article Article
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. —Proverbs 27:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you have your hands full today? I know I sure do! Don't you find yourself distracted from the urgent and important things of today when you worry about the...
Replies
0
Views
73
  • Article Article
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. —Proverbs 29:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear is a paralyzing emotion. It robs us of vitality, decision-making ability, hope, and strength. Courage helps us step out of fear's paralysis and turn...
Replies
0
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom