Today's Verse - Philippians 4:9 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Philippians 4:9 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

I don't know about you, but I genuinely hope my life reflects what I say and teach. What a great statement to be able to make to those we lead, whether in the classroom, with our families, while at work, or serving in the church: Put into practice the actions you have seen in my life and heard me instruct you to do. Wow. Paul's statement shows great confidence in how he has lived his life as an investment in living a holy life in partnership with others. Paul's example in saying these words becomes a good definition of good leaders: Do what they say because they back it up with the character and quality of their lives to show it is true!

My Prayer...​

Almighty and Most High God, please bless me with the integrity that comes when my convictions, words, and actions are consistent and righteous as I live in genuine partnership with others. In Jesus' name, I ask this. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. —Philippians 4:13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I don't know about you, but I know I've grown soft and spoiled because of all the conveniences I have allowed into my life. If these conveniences were to vanish suddenly, could I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. —Philippians 4:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you prayed and didn't request anything from God? You simply thanked and praised God. Why not use today as a day of thanks and praise? Don't ask for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... —Galatians 4:19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul had a clear goal for new followers of Jesus; he wanted Jesus to be formed in them. He wanted them to become fully mature in Christ (Colossians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. —Mark 4:24-25 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —John 4:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom