Today's Verse - Philippians 4:9 (KJV)

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

—Philippians 4:9 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


I don't know about you, but I genuinely hope my life reflects what I say and teach. What a great statement to be able to make to those we lead, whether in the classroom, with our families, while at work, or serving in the church: Put into practice the actions you have seen in my life and heard me instruct you to do. Wow. Paul's statement shows great confidence in how he has lived his life as an investment in living a holy life in partnership with others. Paul's example in saying these words becomes a good definition of good leaders: Do what they say because they back it up with the character and quality of their lives to show it is true!

My Prayer...​


Almighty and Most High God, please bless me with the integrity that comes when my convictions, words, and actions are consistent and righteous as I live in genuine partnership with others. In Jesus' name, I ask this. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. —Philippians 4:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... True and lasting joy is found in the LORD, not in temporary things, momentary achievements, or fleeting riches. True joy, abiding joy, unconquerable joy is found in knowing that God always...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. —Philippians 1:9-10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I don't know about you, but...
Replies
0
Views
69
  • Article Article
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. —Philippians 2:3-4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember one of the earliest...
Replies
0
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom