Today's Verse - Philippians 4:4 (KJV)

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

—Philippians 4:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Sometimes, the squabbles among church folk can discourage us and lead us to lose sight of our incredible blessings in God's family. We have many reasons to rejoice in the LORD. Let's not lose sight of those reasons, especially when those around us get caught up in pettiness, division, and rivalry. Let's not let discouragement, grief, or danger wear us down and make us lose our joy. Our joy is in Jesus, an eternal, glorious, and victorious joy. Let's remember our hope is in our resurrected Jesus, our LORD and ever-present Savior. Paul wants us to know that it is time to reclaim our joy!

Video Commentary...​


ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos

My Prayer...​


Father, thank you for the joy I have in knowing Jesus. I rejoice in the salvation you have brought me through his death and resurrection. With joy, I anticipate the day of glorious celebration when he returns to share your glory with me and all those who long for his coming. Even in my darkest moments of despair, I thank you for the flame of hope and the assurance of victory that sustains my deep and abiding joy of being your child. In the name of my Savior, the LORD Jesus, I rejoice as I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. —Philippians 4:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... True and lasting joy is found in the LORD, not in temporary things, momentary achievements, or fleeting riches. True joy, abiding joy, unconquerable joy is found in knowing that God always...
Replies
0
Views
105
  • Article Article
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. —Philippians 2:3-4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember one of the earliest...
Replies
0
Views
76
  • Article Article
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. —Philippians 2:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While our...
Replies
0
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom