Today's Verse - Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

—Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


I don't know about you, but I know I've grown soft and spoiled because of all the conveniences I have allowed into my life. If these conveniences were to vanish suddenly, could I, would I, honor God with my praises and thanksgiving? I sure hope so. I am committed to doing so. I want to be like Paul and live with the assurance that I can withstand any situation with the help of Christ Jesus — even if it is imprisonment and the abandonment of friends as Paul was facing.

My Prayer...​


O God, my strength would fade without you, and my confidence would fail. Thankfully, I will never have to worry about this because your grace, your Spirit, and your Son. These strengthen me and help me weather any storm. I believe you will never abandon me. Thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1713018511208.png
    1713018511208.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 9

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. —Philippians 4:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... True and lasting joy is found in the LORD, not in temporary things, momentary achievements, or fleeting riches. True joy, abiding joy, unconquerable joy is found in knowing that God always...
Replies
0
Views
105
  • Article Article
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. —Philippians 2:3-4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember one of the earliest...
Replies
0
Views
75
  • Article Article
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. —Philippians 2:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While our...
Replies
0
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom