Today's Verse - Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

I don't know about you, but I know I've grown soft and spoiled because of all the conveniences I have allowed into my life. If these conveniences were to vanish suddenly, could I, would I, honor God with my praises and thanksgiving? I sure hope so. I am committed to doing so. I want to be like Paul and live with the assurance that I can withstand any situation with the help of Christ Jesus — even if it is imprisonment and the abandonment of friends as Paul was facing.

My Prayer...​

O God, my strength would fade without you, and my confidence would fail. Thankfully, I will never have to worry about this because your grace, your Spirit, and your Son. These strengthen me and help me weather any storm. I believe you will never abandon me. Thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. —Philippians 4:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you prayed and didn't request anything from God? You simply thanked and praised God. Why not use today as a day of thanks and praise? Don't ask for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. —Philippians 4:9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I don't know about you, but I genuinely hope my life reflects what I say and teach. What a great statement to be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... —Galatians 4:19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul had a clear goal for new followers of Jesus; he wanted Jesus to be formed in them. He wanted them to become fully mature in Christ (Colossians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. —Romans 4:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Why are the Cross and the Empty Tomb so important? Everything essential and truly lasting in this life and our salvation in the life to come depends upon Jesus'...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. —Deuteronomy 4:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you yearningly searched after God? I'm not talking about an obscure theological...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom