Today's Verse - Matthew 6:19-20 (KJV)

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

—Matthew 6:19-20 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Where do you hide your heart? Jesus tells us that what we most value - what we consider our real treasure - is where we will find our heart. That's why asking the question is so important. So, where do you hide your heart?
You see, we can treasure riches, control, security, and relationships - or a host of other things. However, Jesus reminds us that only by letting go of the things, the things that most of us keep as our treasures, will we find what is truly a lasting treasure.

Video Commentary...​



ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos


My Prayer...​


Majestic Father, I pray that out of the riches of your grace, you will help me find my treasure in you, treasuring nothing else above you and holding nothing as a treasure comparable to you. Today, I want to offer you all that I am, have, and treasure. I want to live my life for your glory as a witness to your grace. In the name of Jesus, my example, LORD, Savior, and lasting treasure, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
My heart is with Jesus and His with mine. After many years the light came on and I realized His purpose for saving us! Trusting Him completely and since then everything has clicked into place and even the little things He does for me do not go unnoticed!! I Love Jesus, I follow Him, I’m one of his disciples ❤️🙏❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. —1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
0
Views
110
  • Article Article
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. —Matthew 6:33 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus is speaking in his Sermon on the Mount. He wants us not to worry about all the stuff we often pursue. So, let's seek (pursue...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom