Today's Verse - Mark 8:29 (KJV)

And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.

—Mark 8:29 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


The sweetest confession any of us will ever make is this: "I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and I want him to be LORD of my life." Let's repeat it, out loud, to the glory of God the Father: "I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and I want him to be LORD of my life." What other people say about Jesus and what they believe about Jesus is not the focus of the LORD's question to Peter. Who do I say that Jesus is? Will you answer like Peter? I think we should. So, let's say it again for the third time: "I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and I want him to be LORD of my life." Now, let's commit that before the year ends, we will invite someone else to say these words for the first time in their life!

My Prayer...​


Thank you, LORD God Almighty, for having a plan that brought me your Messiah, Jesus. I believe, dear God, that he is your Son, and I want him to be the LORD of my life, and I want him to be my LORD for the rest of my days. I pray this in the name of Jesus, your Son, and my Savior. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Confess your sins to the Lord. He will forgive you and save your soul from entering hells burning fire. He is the Savior and Lord of all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? —Mark 8:36 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Advertising, easy online purchasing, and social media lead us to chase after so many worldly things. We feel like we're lacking if we don't have all this...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. —Ephesians 4:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. The goal is not just to be...
Replies
0
Views
78
  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. —John 6:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you believe in Jesus - not just "kinda believe" in Jesus, but do you really believe? Years ago, shortly after ### came back from his mission...
Replies
0
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom