Today's Verse - Mark 4:24-25 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

Mark 4:24-25 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

"O be careful little ears what you hear ... for the Father up above is looking down in love, so be careful little ears what you hear." Sometimes, our children's songs say things in the easiest ways to understand. God doesn't want just to be heard aloud; he wants his Word to enter our systems and change our lives. We must carefully filter out things we don't need to hear and focus more intentionally on what we do need to hear! The more we receive the gift of God's words and apply them, the more they will change us and bless us.

My Prayer...​

Please open my eyes, ears, heart, and mind, dear Father, so that I can appropriate your message into my life. I want to hear your messages, and I want to apply each of those messages in my life each day. Bless me, please, dear Father, so that what I hear in your word becomes displayed in my life. In Jesus' precious name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Jesus words are all true and all we have to do is read it carefully and obey what He said. Give and it shall be given unto you. O Lord, open our hearts and minds to obey Your word. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —John 4:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. —1 John 4:18 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember what Jesus said when he walked on the water, coming to his disciples through the storm? He told...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. —James 4:7-8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... James always packs a lot of truth into...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit. —1 Thessalonians 4:7-8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The call to holiness is easy to ignore in a world that lives by very...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. —Philippians 4:9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I don't know about you, but I genuinely hope my life reflects what I say and teach. What a great statement to be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom