Today's Verse - Jude 1:24-25 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24-25 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

What a great cluster of truths Jude provides us! Our eyes are first drawn to what God can do for us — prevent us from falling and present us before his glorious presence in joyful perfection. On closer inspection, our hearts are also drawn to the description of our incredible God: the one who is able, the only God, our Savior, who lives in glory, majesty, and power. God is the one true authority who has communicated to us through Jesus, who existed before all ages, is alive now, and will always be. Our blessings as God's children are incredible, but they are because our God is beyond incredible; he is gloriously extraordinary, wonderfully gracious, and indescribably holy. Our words cannot do him justice. Our brightest insights cannot comprehend his glory. Yet despite his grandeur, God loves you and me in our finite and flawed mortality!

My Prayer...​

Awesome and Holy LORD, Most High God, thank you for being Almighty God, and also tenderly loving me and showing yourself to me in the life and ministry of Jesus. I look forward to standing in your presence, enjoying your perfection, and praising you in the presence of the glorious angels. Please accept my human praise until my words are unchained from their mortality and my imperfections are swallowed up in your glory. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —John 4:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. —Mark 4:24-25 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. —Romans 3:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... No matter how hard we try, how good we are, or how much we work, we can never measure up to the only...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. —Romans 4:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Why are the Cross and the Empty Tomb so important? Everything essential and truly lasting in this life and our salvation in the life to come depends upon Jesus'...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. —Colossians 3:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... My world is beautiful today — great weather, wonderful church, loving spouse, great kids, and blessed with all I truly need. But this will certainly...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom