Today's Verse - John 4:23-24 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:23-24 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

God seeks true worshipers. He seeks those who long to praise him passionately and authentically as they praise him spirit to spirit. To help us in our quest, he gives us his Spirit to help us worship (Ephesians 5:18-21; Philippians 3:3; Jude 20; Romans 8:26-27). Most of all, our Father wants us to worship him genuinely, according to his revealed will in Scripture, with each heart yielded to him in daily living.

My Prayer...​

Loving Heavenly Father, thank you for your Holy Spirit, who is now interceding to perfect this prayer. My heart thrills at the knowledge that you not only know me but also desire for me to come into your presence. Please accept my feeble words and hear the emotion of my heart as I say, "Thank you!" for all you have done for me. In Jesus' name, I pray and praise you. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

My heart is full of praise to Jesus when I pray in the Spirit, thanking God for another day to live for Him. May my life be sweet offering to the Lord till He calls me home to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I would like to ask for prayers for a raise or Bonus at work I'm tired of working 40+ overtime it's all I do please pray for my work to allow the bonus for help in Jesus name I request this in Jesus name AMEN

Similar Requests

• Article
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind.. —Ephesians 4:22-23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God makes us new when we become disciples of Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). Most of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... —Galatians 4:19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul had a clear goal for new followers of Jesus; he wanted Jesus to be formed in them. He wanted them to become fully mature in Christ (Colossians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. —Romans 3:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... No matter how hard we try, how good we are, or how much we work, we can never measure up to the only...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. —1 John 4:21 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Some things are very simple. We can't love God and refuse to love each other. This is not hard to understand. On the other hand, some of our "kinfolks" in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. —1 John 4:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Love is demonstrated, not just communicated verbally. When the Scriptures tell us that God loves us, they always show God's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom