Today's Verse - John 3:28-29 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him. He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

John 3:28-29 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

John the Baptist is an incredible example of a servant. He lived his life for one central and controlling purpose — to prepare others to recognize, to welcome, and to follow Jesus Christ as Lord. Can you think of a greater purpose for your life? Let's live so that when our last days approach, we can also say, "That joy is mine, and it is now complete."

We hope you enjoy VOTD on video! Thanks for commenting and being a part of our VOTD family. Here is a link to the full ToGather.church experience with songs and other resources. Let's bring John's joy in service to life in us by "Living My MUSD" — Living My Mission Under Social Distancing — ways to live like Jesus, today.

My Prayer...

Holy and Righteous Father, please use me to prepare others to know and to receive Jesus. In the name of my Lord, Jesus of Nazareth, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
la5yJP3NGjQ

Continue reading...

Please pray for me that the prophecy can be manifest true me in JESUS name lately I have seeing vision and God is saying something about the virus... please let pray in one accord and one language...speak I'm tongues

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_034226_102.jpg
    IMG_20200330_034226_102.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, —Luke 2:29-30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Welcome to Leap Day! I wanted to remind you that we are basing our Scripture verses this year on the day — February 29, or 2/29...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. —1 John 3:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Some gifts are too precious for words and too wonderful to fully appreciate. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah. —Jeremiah 2:28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Let's focus on a straightforward concept today. We must worship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, "The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; but there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets ..." —Daniel 2:27-28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. —Matthew 3:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... John's words sound strange in a world afraid to tell the truth about sin, wickedness, and evil. Yet all lost people — people who do not know Jesus and those who claim to follow him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom