Today's Verse - John 12:26 (KJV)

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

—John 12:26 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


We can't out-serve, out-love, or out-give Jesus. He longs to bless us. He longs to pour out heaven's riches and grace upon us. Even more incredibly, he longs to honor us as his friends and younger brothers and sisters in God's family. When our lives are over, God the Father, LORD of the entire universe, will honor all who have served his Son and blessed others in Jesus' name! Jesus promised that the Father would bring us home to Himself, who will honor us! Unbelievable? No! It's just another example of God's incredible grace given to us in Jesus. And Jesus promised us:
Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

My Prayer...​


Loving Father and Holy God, please help me follow the will of Jesus, obey his teachings, and serve others as he did when he was on earth. Father, I know I cannot earn your grace, but I want to follow Jesus. I want to serve others in his name. I want to help them find your grace in Jesus, too. So, I pray this in his name to honor you. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. —John 14:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... At many Christian funerals and memorials, the preacher emphasizes that Jesus has gone...
Replies
0
Views
101
  • Article Article
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. —John 15:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Love is much more than just a feeling. Love is action. Jesus told us as disciples, believers who seek to genuinely follow...
Replies
1
Views
162
  • Article Article
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. —John 1:12-13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We live in a time and culture...
Replies
0
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom