...I am the LORD which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

—Jeremiah 9:24 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Two truths are equally crucial for us to understand in this passage. First, God is kind, just and righteous. Second, he delights in these things when he sees them in us. So what does your life stand for? Let's be like our Father and take on the lifestyle of loving kindness, the cause of justice for all, and the character of righteousness. Why? Because we should have no greater joy than to bring delight to the Father!

My Prayer...

Almighty and Holy God, may my life delight you and bring you joy. However, dear Father, I am aware that my character falls far short of your holiness and righteousness, and the mercy and grace I display to others pales in comparison to the mercy and grace you have shown toward me. So please, Father, help me know those areas where I most need to grow to be pleasing to you and to bless others with your grace. Thank you for giving me the Holy Spirit to help transform me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
u2amtuynGy8


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. —Jeremiah 23:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... There is no hiding from God, but for those who willingly and joyously seek him, there is great comfort, power, and...
Replies
0
Views
87
  • Article Article
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. —Jeremiah 17:9-10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus told us that what...
Replies
0
Views
113
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. —Jeremiah 33:2-3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a universe of billions of stars...
Replies
0
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom