Today's Verse - Isaiah 11:9 (KJV)

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

—Isaiah 11:9 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Isaiah is describing the magnificent time of the Messiah's last days glorious coming (Isaiah 11:1-9). We will know God personally, and the vast chorus of the faithful will sing joyfully because we know God. We will enjoy his protection and be free of fear. As great as the oceans are, the intimate knowledge of the LORD will be greater, still. The earth will be filled with those who know God. All creation will be redeemed and experience the glorious freedom of the children of God (Romans 8:18-21). Let's anticipate that day and join our hearts in pursuit of God — to know him and experience the love he longs to lavish on us. Let's not settle for merely factual knowledge about God, but let's also come to truly know him by sharing in his work, character, mercy, and love as we seek his presence in our lives.

My Prayer...​


Dear Father, please bring me near. I need to experience your presence no matter what today brings. I want you to be my eternal Shepherd who watches out over me, one of his lambs. I want to know you as my Redeemer, Savior, and Friend as I await the day that dawns with what Isaiah prophesied so many years ago. In Jesus' name, I anticipate the dawning of that glorious day. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

—Isaiah 11:9 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Isaiah is describing the magnificent time of the Messiah's last days glorious coming (Isaiah 11:1-9). We will know God personally, and the vast chorus of the faithful will sing joyfully because we know God. We will enjoy his protection and be free of fear. As great as the oceans are, the intimate knowledge of the LORD will be greater, still. The earth will be filled with those who know God. All creation will be redeemed and experience the glorious freedom of the children of God (Romans 8:18-21). Let's anticipate that day and join our hearts in pursuit of God — to know him and experience the love he longs to lavish on us. Let's not settle for merely factual knowledge about God, but let's also come to truly know him by sharing in his work, character, mercy, and love as we seek his presence in our lives.

My Prayer...​


Dear Father, please bring me near. I need to experience your presence no matter what today brings. I want you to be my eternal Shepherd who watches out over me, one of his lambs. I want to know you as my Redeemer, Savior, and Friend as I await the day that dawns with what Isaiah prophesied so many years ago. In Jesus' name, I anticipate the dawning of that glorious day. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Yes, let us all share Jesus with others so the gospel of the Lord will be known all over the earth.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
94
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
107
  • Article Article
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. —Isaiah 26:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... It is naive, on one hand, to think that trusting in God makes all of our problems go away. Christians have many of the same problems that unbelievers...
Replies
0
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom