Today's Verse - Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

When we shared with Jesus in his death, burial, and resurrection (Romans 6:3-7; Colossians 2:12-15, 3:1-4), we died, but we are more alive than ever before. We were crucified with Christ, and now we are glorified with Christ in us. He works through us to bless others. This new life we now live in our bodies is no longer limited to our personal power. We are alive, and our new life is the work of Christ through us. This is the life empowered by faith in the one and only Savior, who has shown his love to us by giving himself to redeem us.

My Prayer...​

Almighty and Holy God, thank you for sharing your life and power with me. Thank you for joining my life to Christ and having him come alive in me. May his love, grace, and power be seen in my actions and character. I want my new life to reflect Jesus and his presence in me so I can bring his grace to others and bring them to him. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... —Galatians 4:19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul had a clear goal for new followers of Jesus; he wanted Jesus to be formed in them. He wanted them to become fully mature in Christ (Colossians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. —Galatians 3:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Galatians repeatedly reminds us that no law can make us righteous or save us, not even the Old Testament Law. However, the law (Torah) does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law... —Galatians 4:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Wow! What a rich passage loaded with many wonderfully challenging ideas. God made history ready for the Savior, then sent his Son as that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind.. —Ephesians 4:22-23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God makes us new when we become disciples of Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). Most of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. —Galatians 4:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The first vocalizations of many babies are the syllables "ab-ba, ab-ba, ab-ba." Not surprisingly, in Jesus' day, abba was the tender...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom