Today's Verse - Galatians 1:3-4 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.

Galatians 1:3-4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Jesus has come for our rescue! Why? Because he knows the times in which we live aren't easy. He knows that the world in which we live is caught up in wickedness. He knows our world is broken and in decay. These, however, are not the only realities we face in our world. Jesus gave us overwhelming victory over sin, death, demons, and hell through his cross (Colossians 2:12-15). Now, we can greet each day and each other with grace and face the future with confident peace, knowing our Lord is near and our rescue is assured (Philippians 4:5; James 5:8; Luke 21:28).

My Prayer...​

Father, please help me distinguish between good and evil as I seek to live for you daily. Make evil repulsive to me despite the many ways that Satan tries to make it look attractive and seductive. Thank you, Jesus, for coming to my rescue when I was a sinner and unable to save myself. Thank you for sharing your grace and giving me peace. Thank you for returning to take me with you to share in your glory. Through the intercession of the blessed Holy Spirit, I offer my thanks and praise. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.

Jesus has come for our rescue! Why? Because he knows the times in which we live aren't easy. He knows that the world in which we live is caught up in wickedness. He knows our world is broken and in decay. These, however, are not the only realities we face in our world. Jesus gave us overwhelming victory over sin, death, demons, and hell through his cross (Colossians 2:12-15). Now, we can greet each day and each other with grace and face the future with confident peace, knowing our Lord is near and our rescue is assured (Philippians 4:5; James 5:8; Luke 21:28).

My Prayer...​

Father, please help me distinguish between good and evil as I seek to live for you daily. Make evil repulsive to me despite the many ways that Satan tries to make it look attractive and seductive. Thank you, Jesus, for coming to my rescue when I was a sinner and unable to save myself. Thank you for sharing your grace and giving me peace. Thank you for returning to take me with you to share in your glory. Through the intercession of the blessed Holy Spirit, I offer my thanks and praise. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Grace greater than our sins, lovely song to believe and trust what God has done for us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

My Prayer...​

Continue reading...
Peace and joy comes from the Father of lights who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. O Jesus is the sweetest name I know and He is just the same, as His lovely name.

Similar Requests

• Article
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... —Galatians 4:19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul had a clear goal for new followers of Jesus; he wanted Jesus to be formed in them. He wanted them to become fully mature in Christ (Colossians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. —Galatians 4:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The first vocalizations of many babies are the syllables "ab-ba, ab-ba, ab-ba." Not surprisingly, in Jesus' day, abba was the tender...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law... —Galatians 4:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Wow! What a rich passage loaded with many wonderfully challenging ideas. God made history ready for the Savior, then sent his Son as that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. —Galatians 3:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Galatians repeatedly reminds us that no law can make us righteous or save us, not even the Old Testament Law. However, the law (Torah) does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. —Galatians 3:13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Cursed! Not just in the sense that he was mocked and his detractors cursed at him, but in the sense...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom