Today's Verse - Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

We are God's artistry in human form. He fashioned us (Psalm 139:13-16) and re-created us in Christ to display his magnificent work. God is the ultimate artist and artisan! You are one of his masterpieces! God designed each of us to be useful for doing good things and displaying his craftsmanship. Let's not let anyone, especially not the evil one, convince us that we are not worth anything to others. God made and gifted us to honor him and bless his people (1 Peter 4:10-11). His grace saved and made each of us one of his canvases upon which he will provide the world with another masterpiece! We are the clay from which God will fashion a life that matters forever! Let's live up to God's high opinion of us, not to our negative self-talk, the criticism of others, or the demeaning words of Satan.

My Prayer...​

Thank you, dear Father, for knowing me and re-making me by your grace in Jesus. Use me to do your will and lead me to the appropriate people so that I can most effectively minister to them. In Jesus' grace-filled name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

We are God's artistry in human form. He fashioned us (Psalm 139:13-16) and re-created us in Christ to display his magnificent work. God is the ultimate artist and artisan! You are one of his masterpieces! God designed each of us to be useful for doing good things and displaying his craftsmanship. Let's not let anyone, especially not the evil one, convince us that we are not worth anything to others. God made and gifted us to honor him and bless his people (1 Peter 4:10-11). His grace saved and made each of us one of his canvases upon which he will provide the world with another masterpiece! We are the clay from which God will fashion a life that matters forever! Let's live up to God's high opinion of us, not to our negative self-talk, the criticism of others, or the demeaning words of Satan.

My Prayer...​

Thank you, dear Father, for knowing me and re-making me by your grace in Jesus. Use me to do your will and lead me to the appropriate people so that I can most effectively minister to them. In Jesus' grace-filled name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Let us all walk with the Lord all the days of our life and He will bless us on whatever we do.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind.. —Ephesians 4:22-23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God makes us new when we become disciples of Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). Most of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. —Ephesians 4:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Ephesians and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: —Ephesians 4:30-31 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't cause God's Holy Spirit to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. —Ephesians 4:2-3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Effort, sweat, and dedication seem to have become the profanity of Western Christianity...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. —Romans 5:5 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The source of our hope is not just in Jesus' prior work on the Cross and in the empty tomb as he "who has destroyed death...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom